August 20, 2012

Share the Covers--Brown Eyed Girl


MusicPlaylist


MusicPlaylist

This song is very special to me because it's my mom's song to me!  My mom was blessed with bright blue eyes but because she's a freak, she always wanted a daughter with brown eyes.  Then I came along.  Aw . . . 

 I was also blessed with a brown eyed girl myself.  My daughter Brielle has beautiful blond hair and dark brown eyes.  And she is, without a doubt, my daughter.

On today's agenda--work, pick up Conner, take Conner to Kumon, pick up Brielle, go pick up Conner from Kumon, take Conner to football practice and pick up Kaden and the neighbor boy from football practice.

When we take the boys to Kumon, we always go next door to Starbucks to get me a coffee and the kids a treat.

As you can probably tell, on this particular day I was really looking forward to my Starbucks.  Conner got done with Kumon before I could drink my coffee.  He was trying so hard to help me by grabbing my purse for me on our way out.  Unfortunately, my Starbucks was sitting next to my purse and I watched it in slow motion tumble to the floor.  Not a drop left.  And what was my daughter's reaction?  "Mom!  Oh no!  You got coffee on your shoes!"  Yep, she's my brown eyed girl all right. 

Don't forget to send me your photo for the link-up party and don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway that I'm hosting!

 Striped Peplum Blouse-Kohl's; Green Sweater-Target; Silk Pencil Skirt-Kohl's; Lace Up Sling Back Booties-Nine West, gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted

Don't Forget!!!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Annnnnnnd one of my absolute favorite sponsors, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is AGAIN offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through August 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs